Friday, July 25, 2014

My Heart Cries Out


There's a path I know that I am walking on. A Path that is laid out just for me.
There are times I have stumbled along.. dragged myself along... or flat out sat down impatiently.

One thing, never changes. The direction in which I am going.

I know that there are hills, mountains, and valleys ahead of me. For what it's worth, I am honestly drained. I recognize that it's not about speed. It's about one foot in front of the other until I get there.

I want to reach my destination so bad... but my idea of my destination might not be exactly what God has for me.
My goal is to continue writing and reaching people....

I see myself on a beach somewhere.... living in a beach house with a view... writing my stories of encouragement... while I live a life of luxury.

EH. Is this what Jesus has in mind? I have no idea.

All I know is that my heart cries out to get closer to HIM. Wherever I go, I just want it to be with Him.

It's with this desire that I know My ultimate destination, isn't a place. It's a person.


No comments:

Post a Comment